2011 Honda FourTrax Rancher AT w/Power Steering
Sale: Save $278.00 now until 10/31/2019
FourTrax Rancher AT w/Power Steering
Here's a rare find. A used 4X4 ATV with independent rear suspension and power steering for under $5000. Even better, sale priced at less than $4500!
- Engine Type: 420cc liquid-cooled OHV semi-dry-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 86.5mm x 71.5mm
- Induction: Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 34mm throttle bodies
- Ignition: Full-transistorized type with electronic advance
- Starter: Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
- Clutch: Automatic
- Transmission: Automatic
- Driveline: Direct front and rear driveshafts
Chassis / Suspension / Brakes
- Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone; 6.3 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Independent double wishbone; 6.3 inches travel
- Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic disc
- Rear Brakes: Single hydraulic disc
- Front Tires: 24 x 8-12
- Rear Tires: 24 x 10-11
- Length: 80.9 inches
- Width: 46.1 inches
- Height: 45.8 inches
- Wheelbase: 49.4 inches
- Seat Height: 32.4 inches
- Ground Clearance: 9.1 inches
- Turning Radius: 10.5 feet
- Curb Weight: 642 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 3.6 gallons, including 1.0-gallon reserve
- Note: No operator under age 16. Honda recommends that all ATV riders take a training course and read their owner's manual thoroughly.
- Emissions: Meets current California Air Resources Board (CARB) and EPA off-road emissions standards.
- Colors: Red, Olive
- Model Id: TRX420FPA
Factory Warranty Information
- Duration: One year
- Description: Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- 420cc liquid-cooled OHV semi-dry-sump longitudinally mounted single-cylinder four-stroke
- 420 cc
- Bore x Stroke
- 86.5mm x 71.5mm
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 34mm throttle bodies
- Starting System
- Ignition: Full-transistorized type with electronic advance ; Starter: Electric with optional auxiliary recoil
- Front Suspension
- Independent double-wishbone; 6.3 inches travel
- Front Travel
- 6.3 in.
- Front Brake Type
- Dual hydraulic disc
- Front Tires
- 24 x 8-12
- Rear Suspension
- Independent double wishbone; 6.3 inches travel
- Rear Travel
- 6.3 in.
- Rear Brake Type
- Single hydraulic disc
- Rear Tires
- 24 x 10-11
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.6 gal, including 1.0-gallon reserve
- Ground Clearance
- 9.1 in.
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 80.9 x 46.1 x 45.8 in.
- 49.4 in.
- Drive Train
- Direct front and rear driveshafts
- Final Drive
- Red, Olive
- 1 year transferable limited warranty